CareerUp is a label from Cloud Career Services BV.
Cloud Career Services BV is responsible for the careful protection of your personal data. For us this is not only important from compliance with the AVG privacy law, but it is the core of our company. We support you for a career in taking the right steps. Control over which data goes where is of great importance.
Article 1. General
- This privacy statement reflects the policy regarding the personal details of the users of the Online Application of Cloud Career Services BV, hereinafter referred to as: ‘the Online Application’.
- If the user wants to log in to the Online Application, the user must have created an account with CareerUp, or another label from Cloud Career Services BV.
Article 2. Collection and use of personal data
- Cloud Career Services BV stores the personal data of the user when he creates an account.
- Cloud Career Services BV processes, among other things, the following personal data of the user: name, age, place of residence, e-mail address, MAC address, IP address.
- With the explicit consent of the user, Cloud Career Services BV uses the personal data of the user for comparing job profiles and matching job profiles to users.
- In addition, the personal data are used to map statistics about the behavior of the user.
- With the explicit consent of the user, Cloud Career Services BV uses the personal data of the user to inform him about special offers and promotions through a newsletter. The newsletter contains a link with which the user can immediately unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Article 3. Transfer to third parties
- Cloud Career Services BV will not sell the personal data of the user to third parties.
- Cloud Career Services BV is authorized to pass on the personal data to a third party if:
• This is necessary for the execution of the agreement between Cloud Career Services BV and the User; or
• User has given explicit permission to pass on personal data to third parties mentioned in the permission.
- Cloud Career Services BV concludes (processors) agreements with these third parties to guarantee the confidentiality and security of personal data.
Article 4. Cookies
- Cloud Career Services BV uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on the user’s computer and that are read by a browser.
- When visiting the website and / or the Online Application, the user can indicate whether cookies are used tomorrow or not.
Article 5. Social media
- On the website of CareerUp and other labels buttons have been placed to make interactive use of the website via Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. These buttons are realized by a code that is supplied by Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn itself. This code places, among other things, a cookie.
- The user himself must consult the privacy statement of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn (which can change regularly) to see what these companies do with his personal data.
Article 6. Changes / deletion of personal data
- The User has the right to view, correct, supplement, delete, destroy and block the protection of his personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.