Read these Terms carefully. By registering to make use of the Services of CareerUp or Profileermij, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. If you become a User from CareerUp, you decide which parts of your account to share with for how long. You do this by applying for a vacancy or by sharing the profile yourself. Becoming a user from Profileermij is mainly by invitation and you agree that your profile is visible to those who invite you to create an account. If you do not agree with this, you may not use the Online Career Platform in any way.
Article 1. Definitions
The profile and manner in which a User has access to the Online Career Platform through Login Details.
The possibility of making it known as a User to be interested in a vacancy of an employer and to wish to come into contact with it.
The ability to share the account with people inside or outside the Online Career Platform.
All data and information available through the Cloud Career Services B.V. Services or any manner included in the Website, Online Career Platform, blogs, articles, documents, presentations, graphics or other information material, interfaces, designs, systems, methods, information, source code, software, services, organization, code, data and all other elements of the Services.
The natural or legal person to whom the User is or may be affiliated in any way who has an agreement with Cloud Career Services B.V. has been entered into for the use by both Employer and User of the Online Career Platform for recruitment, career development and / or employer branding.
Being able to put vacancy (s) online as an employer and thereby receive and manage applications.
A combination of the e-mail address and password of a User with which the User has access to his / her Account. If a User has registered his / her account through an Account with certain third-party social network services, such as LinkedIn, this account will serve as login information.
Cloud Career Services B.V.
Cloud Career Services B.V. NL BV, having its registered office in Groningen, registered at the Chamber of Commerce, under registration number 72012013.
The natural person who has accepted these Terms.
Files and other digital data and information uploaded by a User to the Online Career Platform.
Online Career Platform
The web-based application of Cloud Career Services B.V. which is accessible via the Website and by invitation.
The Website, the Online Career Platform, the Content and all content, online marketing services and / or usage options that are available within or outside the Online Career Platform.
The website that is accessible via the URL https://www.careerup.nl or https://www.profileermij.nl
Article 2. General
- Cloud Career Services B.V. aims to support students and professionals online with their career platform in their careers.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. is completely independent and objective in the relationship between User and Employer.
- If one or more of the provisions in the terms and conditions are invalid or are annulled through judicial intervention, the remaining provisions remain fully applicable. Parties will enter into consultation to agree new provisions to replace the invalid or annulled provisions, whereby the purpose and purport of the original provisions will be taken into account as much as possible.
- These terms and conditions are also stipulated with regard to any third party who, whether or not employed, is involved in the performance of any agreement or is or may be liable in connection therewith.
- Parties expressly declare that Cloud Career Services B.V. is in no way party to any agreement between the Employer and the User. Cloud Career Services B.V. only provides general information about the Employer.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. has the right to change these conditions. The amended terms and conditions take effect as soon as the User has been informed of this and the terms and conditions are posted on the website.
Article 3. Account
- The User must create an account to be able to use the Online Career Platform.
- User can create an account if:
– He / she has explicit permission from Cloud Career Services B.V. has been authorized for this purpose by Cloud Career Services B.V. via CareerUp.nl or;
– He / she is employed by the Employer and the Employer has authorized the User for this via profileermij.nl or a supplied online white label environment;
- Correspondence between Cloud Career Services B.V. and User takes place via the e-mail address specified by User.
- The User may only create one account under his or her name and is not transferable to another.
- The User is responsible for keeping his / her password secret, which gives access to an Account.
- A User is not permitted to grant access to his / her Account to third parties.
- Users are not allowed to create an account under someone else’s name.
- User can log in to the Online Career Platform through his LinkedIn account.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. reserves the right to terminate a User’s Account at any time without giving any reason, at any time and with or without notice.
- The User can delete his / her Account by sending an email to email@example.com. Cloud Career Services B.V. will delete the Account within 10 working days after receiving the request.
Article 4. Service and liability
- Cloud Career Services B.V. offers an Online Career Platform that enables the User to gain more insight into his own personality, motivation, qualities, (competencies), values and goals through various tests and self-analysis. The User can also describe his ideal working environment.
- User must enter his resume and / or LinkedIn link himself. In addition, the User can possibly make various tests, whether or not in an external software environment, to optimize his profile.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. strives to have the most up-to-date information available in the Online Career Platform. However, it may happen that it takes a few days before the most current information is actually available. Cloud Career Services B.V. is not liable for any adverse consequences thereof.
- User can manage which data he / she shares, with whom and for how long by using Apply and / or Share.
- In the case of Services where the Employer uses the Online Career Platform solely for the purpose of career development, applies to Services at Profileermij and not at CareerUp, the information entered is visible to the Employer.
- On the basis of the data, as described in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4, it applies to the use at CareerUp that the Employer can see how well a User fits with a Vacancy.
- Rights can never be derived from the data for the Employer to hire or dismiss a User.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. is entitled, without prior notice, to put Online Career Platform out of use and / or to limit its use if this is necessary in its opinion, for example in the context of the reasonably required maintenance.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. is entitled, without prior notice, to make procedural and technical changes and / or improvements to the Online Career Platform.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. is entitled to change or suspend the functionality of the Online Career Platform at any time.
- All periods communicated to the User are not strict deadlines.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. is entitled to engage third parties in the performance of its services.
- For questions and / or complaints, the User must contact the Employer or Cloud Career Services B.V .. directly.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. cannot guarantee that the Employer will take all measures that can reasonably be expected of him, which are necessary to ensure that the User can make optimum use of the Online Career Platform. Cloud Career Services B.V. has no direct influence on this.
- The User can at any time export his data, as described in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4, from the Online Career Platform.
Article 5. Complaints procedure
- Complaints about the services of Cloud Career Services B.V. must be reported by the User to the Employer, CareerUp or Profileermij within two months after the complaint arose. If necessary, the Employer will pass this complaint on to Cloud Career Services B.V ..
- The complaint must contain as detailed a description as possible of the shortcoming, so that Cloud Career Services B.V. is able to respond adequately.
Article 6. User data
- The user will keep a close eye on his email so that he can be informed in time by or by Cloud Career Services B.V. information sent to the User.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. is not liable for information that does not come across, does not arrive on time or is not clear or for obvious errors, regardless of who the information originates from or to whom this information is provided.
- The user guarantees that all information provided by him is correct and not misleading. User refrains from reporting insulting, threatening, harmful and defamatory information.
- Certain uses, functions, components or elements of the Services can only be used or opened for holders of an Account. The person who wants to create an Account must:
– Fill in the registration form on the Online Career Platform; and
- From the moment the person has completed this process, he / she is considered a User.
- If Cloud Career Services B.V. has reason to believe that the information provided by a User is incomplete, untrue, misleading or incorrect, Cloud Career Services B.V. the right to delete the information and, if it so wishes, to delete the Account of the relevant User.
Article 7. Privacy and use of User data
- Cloud Career Services B.V. adheres to the requirements of privacy legislation and acts in accordance with the required legal standards.
- The Employer has insight into the personal data entered by the User, insofar as this data originates from the various tests and completed questions.
- If the Employer and User so wish, and the User gives written permission for this, Cloud Career Services B.V. give third parties access to the User’s account.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. will not take cognizance of data that the User stores and / or distributes via the Online Career Platform, unless this is necessary for the proper execution of an agreement, the purpose of the Online Career Platform or Cloud Career Services B.V. is obliged to do so by virtue of a legal provision or court order. In that case, Cloud Career Services B.V. endeavor to limit the knowledge of the data as much as possible, as far as this is within its power.
Article 8. Liability
- Cloud Career Services B.V. does not guarantee that Clients fully and / or correctly implement the Agreement with Cloud Career Services B.V. Therefore, it is possible that the User cannot use the full functionality of the Online Career Platform.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. is not liable for obvious mistakes or errors in the information in the Online Career Platform.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. cannot guarantee that the information in the Online Career Platform is suitable for the purpose for which it is consulted by the User. All information is offered in the state in which it is actually and as supplied without any (implicit) guarantee or guarantee with regard to its reliability and suitability for a specific purpose or otherwise.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. is in no way liable to the User for any shortcoming by the Employer in the fulfillment of any agreement and / or for any other acts or omissions by the Employer towards the User.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. cannot guarantee that the User can use the Online Career Platform and the services of Cloud Career Services B.V. at any time. Cloud Career Services B.V. does not guarantee that the Online Career Platform is always available and works without interruption.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. is never liable for non-functioning or improper functioning of the Online Career Platform.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. is not liable for any damage or adverse consequences arising from the use of tests in an external software environment as referred to in Article 4.2.
- The foregoing only leads to an exception if there is intent or gross negligence on the part of Cloud Career Services B.V ..
Article 9. Entered information
- The User is not permitted to use racist, abusive, sexist, discriminatory, threatening or otherwise offensive expressions or to use foul language.
- The User is not permitted to enter information which:
– Violate laws and regulations;
– To be contrary to good morals and / or social norms;
– Contain private and / or personal data of third parties;
– The operation may disrupt or damage the Website, the Online Career Platform, Users, Employers, computers or systems of Cloud Career Services B.V. or third parties;
– Used for commercial purposes;
– Creating the impression that the User is a moderator;
– Contain erotic, pornographic and / or offensive (visual) material;
– Contain illegal site (s) where illegal items are offered;
- The user is not allowed to copy, scrape, crawl, or spy data from the Website or the Online Career Platform.
- The User is not permitted to use anonymous proxy servers, or open proxies to disguise his own IP address. Violation of this rule follows a permanent blocking of the account, without warning.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. has the right to check information before it becomes visible in the Online Career Platform.
- If Cloud Career Services B.V. does not post information, the User will be informed of this. This message must be reasoned.
- The user is obliged at all times to follow the instructions of the moderator.
Article 10. Liability of the User
- The user is and remains responsible for the information entered. User indemnifies Cloud Career Services B.V. for all damage and costs that Cloud Career Services B.V. suffers or makes with regard to claims of other Users, Clients or third parties, caused by the User acting contrary to these conditions or otherwise unlawful.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. is not liable for the content, the assessment or any damage caused by the posting of information from the User.
- If you act contrary to Article 9.1, 9.2 and / or 11.2, then Cloud Career Services B.V. entitled to modify, delete or temporarily or permanently exclude the User from access to the login section of the Online Career Platform.
Article 11. Delete account
- When Cloud Career Services B.V. receive a complaint that the conditions are being violated, and this complaint is in the opinion of Cloud Career Services B.V. is justified, Cloud Career Services B.V. entitled to remove the material, make it inaccessible, block the account or delete the account. Cloud Career Services B.V. in that case entitled to provide the User’s personal data to the competent authorities. Cloud Career Services B.V. will inform the User about the course of this procedure.
- When the User places information that may be used to act unlawfully, Cloud Career Services is B.V. entitled to make a declaration of this. Cloud Career Services B.V. is hereby entitled to hand over all relevant information about the User to the competent authorities and to perform all other actions that these authorities Cloud Career Services B.V. to carry out requests in the context of the investigation.
- User indemnifies Cloud Career Services B.V. for all damages resulting from the above. Cloud Career Services B.V. is not liable for any damage suffered by the User as a result of the above-mentioned complaint procedure, even if the complaint appears to be unfounded.
- Cloud Career Services B.V. is entitled to restrict, not to grant or withdraw certain privileges or to block, deny or limit the use of the Online Career Platform, depending on the actions of the User; above solely at the discretion of Cloud Career Services B.V ..
- When by Cloud Career Services B.V. deviations from the conditions, whether tacit or not, are permitted for a short or longer period of time, this does not affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance with the conditions. User can never assert any right based on the fact that Cloud Career Services B.V. applies or has applied the conditions smoothly at any time.
Article 13. Intellectual property rights
- The Services, Content, Cloud Career Services B.V. trade names or brands and all parts or elements thereof are the exclusive property of Cloud Career Services B.V. acting on behalf of its holding company Career Concepts B.V .. Any method of distribution, publication or exploitation of the Content is strictly prohibited, unless you have the explicit prior written consent of Cloud Career Services B.V. have received. Cloud Career Services B.V. retains all rights to the Services, Cloud Career Services B.V. Materials and Cloud Career Services B.V. trade names and trademarks not expressly named in these Terms.
- It is forbidden to download, copy, change or make public any Content, files, software or materials.
- It is forbidden to change, obtain or sell the source code of the Website and the Online Career Platform, sublicense, transfer or any right to the information or source code.
Article 14. Applicable law
- All legal relationships between Cloud Career Services B.V. and the User to which these conditions apply are governed by Dutch law.
- All disputes related to a legal relationship between Cloud Career Services B.V. and the User to which these terms and conditions apply will only be submitted to the competent court of the Northern Netherlands district, Groningen location.
- There is a dispute as referred to in the second paragraph as soon as one of the Parties so states.
- These conditions enter into force on April 1, 2019.
Article 15. Questions